Shooting Quasar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shooting Quasar Academy

A place for students to duel, train, battle, and have fun

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Be Shy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FaytedLyfe

FaytedLyfe

Don't Be Shy! Empty
PostSubject: Don't Be Shy!   Don't Be Shy! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:27 am

Hey! ^^ I'm Fayte. I guess I should add more than that... um... I love anime, Japanese Language and Culture, and YuGiOh, and Pokemon! I also play a lot of games on Xbox. I also love to chat! I love a person who can chat Razz i'm also a really good listener. If you have a problem you wish to share, but want no one to know about it, how about you tell me? I give advice, and everything stays a secret with me ^^. As for YuGiOh, it makes me sad people look down on girls, think they don't know how to play, I'll show you! Lol I'm also an author, I love to write romance novels. And Yes, I'm a huge fan of School Days. I'm 15 years old, my birthday is on February, and I live somewhere here on planet Earth (Suprising I know). I prefer to keep my privacy. In DN I carry a whole bunch of decks. FaytedLyfe is my user, just pm me if you wanna talk! Oh, I look forward to making tons of friends! Arigatou!

Don't Be Shy! Motiva12
Back to top Go down
http://www.quotev.com/FayteD

Don't Be Shy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Quasar Academy :: Introductions-
Jump to: